Permits & Forms

  • Permits must be obtained during normal business hours at the town administration building. 
  • All contractors that conduct business in Jupiter Inlet Colony must file a certificate of registration and provide copies of state/county licenses and certificates of insurance. 
  • Applications and Forms: Please print the forms; fill them out and bring them in with all required information.  Call (561) 746-3787 for additional information.