REQUEST YOUR VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOT:
A fillable request form is available here in English and Spanish. Complete, sign, and return your request form by mail, fax (561) 656-6230, or as an attachment to email votebymail [at] votepalmbeach.gov.
Your Vote-by-Mail ballot may be sent to your legal residence address, permanent mailing address, or a temporary address.
When sending a Vote-by-Mail ballot to an address not on file with the Florida Voter Registration System, the request must be in writing and signed by the voter. The online mail ballot request service system will notify you if the address is not already on file and you will be prompted to print, sign and submit your request to our office.
TO REQUEST VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOT FOR YOURSELF, YOU MUST PROVIDE:
- Your full name, address, date of birth, Florida Driver's License or ID number, or the last four digits of the elector's Social Security number, whichever may be verified in our records
- Your mailing address (if applicable; ballots cannot be forwarded. Be sure to provide your current mailing address.)
- Your voter registration number (optional)
- The election or elections for which the Vote-by-Mail ballot is being requested
- Your Signature (written request)
TO REQUEST VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOT FOR SOMEONE ELSE, YOU MUST PROVIDE:
- Voter's name, home address, date of birth, and Florida Driver's License or ID number, or the last four digits of the elector's Social Security number, whichever may be verified in our records
- Requester's relationship to the voter
- Requester's name and address
- Requester's Driver License number, ID number, or the last four digits of the requester's Social Security number (if available)
- Requester's signature (for written requests)
TRACKING YOUR BALLOT:
Voters can continue to check their mail ballot status on the "My Status" button but now have the added option to sign up for email, SMS (text), or voice call alerts at www.VotePalmBeachBallotTrax.com.
Once a voter has signed up, they will receive notifications for when their ballot has been printed, mailed, and counted. Voters will also be alerted if there is an issue with their ballot and notified to contact the elections office to ensure their vote is counted. Voters may opt-out at any time and personal information will be kept confidential and will not be sold or disclosed to third parties.
Voters whose registration record is protected will not be able to receive updates via “BallotTrax” however they are encouraged to click here to sign up for the USPS informed delivery feature.