Town Election Details
- All registered voters of the Town of Jupiter Inlet Colony are eligible to run for Town Commission. For more information on how to become a candidate or if you want to pick up a Candidate's Packet, please contact the Town Clerk, Ivelisse Chico-Randazzo at Randazzoi [at] jupiterinletcolony.org or 561-746-3787 to schedule an appointment.
- Jupiter Inlet Colony's election qualification period opens at 12:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday in November through 12:00pm on the last Tuesday in November.
- County, State and Federal elections are the responsibility of the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections.
- The Mayor and Commission Seats are two-year terms.
- The upcoming year (2024), Commission groups 2 and 4 are up for re-election/election.
- Precinct 3601 is located at Jupiter Inlet Colony Town Hall and on Election Day it will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Mayor and Commissioners Terms:
- Group 1- Mayor Milton "Chip" Block - Term Expires March 2025
- Group 2- Commissioner Marie Rosner - Term Expires March 2024
- Group 3 - Commissioner Mark Ciarfella - Term Expires March 2025
- Group 4 - Commissioner Edward Hocevar - Term Expires March 2024
- Group 5 - Commissioner Richard Busto - Term Expires March 2025
For more information, please visit the Supervisor of Elections website